Tuesday, February 14, 2012

WE'RE BACK!!!!


OK, so i have to admit, not being able to blog at home was starting to get to me, I wanted to be able to tell ya'll about my farm without filling up the facebook feed, and now thanks to our new internet provided by LC Airwaves I can do just that, and I am more than thrilled!!!!

Life has definitely been interesting since moving out to the country, but we are slowly getting everything put together. In case you are curious, as of today we have 2 pigs, 5 dogs, 2 cats, 12chickens, 1 rooster, 2 guineas (plus a visiting rooster), 14 rabbits, 4 goats, a hedgehog and a female beta fish--now forgive me if I forget something, it is hard to keep track of it all when you have over 40 animals, they all get fed and water, it is just hard to keep count. WE do though love all our animals and look forward to introducing the babies as they begin to come (we are currently on baby bunny watch as mommas were due on Monday) so, just in case you forgot about us, rest assured, we are back and I am going to do my best to make regular posts.

Oh, also, I am more than thrilled to share this blog with you, as it is our very first official 'soap review' and I am very excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment